We have acted for various foreign and local banks including:
- HSBC Pakistan & Askari Commercial Bank in connection with preparing, reviewing & revising loan documentation (including syndicated finance agreements) security documents and bank guarantees;
- Pakistan Counsel to Nissho Awai Corporation and other international lenders in connection with financial restructuring of a large Independent Power Producer in Pakistan;
- Advised on legal aspects of rescheduling Pakistan’s sovereign debt from the Government of Japan;
- Providing legal advice to both domestic and foreign banks from time to time on regulatory VIII issues including Prudential Regulations, foreign exchange regulations, advising an investment company in connection with acquisition of a bank in Pakistan.
- Acted as Counsel for Saudi Pak Commercial Bank Limited in legal proceedings challenging the vires of a banking recovery statute.